So what does a mortgage broker actually do?
We simply act on your behalf negotiating and sourcing mortgage lending. We share with you our experience, answer your questions and help you ready the necessary paperwork that a lender requires.
In many cases we do this before you even begin looking for a property – the reason? Because armed with a pre-approved loan you have an edge AND the reassurance that you know you have the funds to buy the property!
Buying property should be exciting – we help you enjoy it by simply removing the sometimes tedious loan process.
As your Waikato mortgage broker, I work with all of the major lenders as well as other lenders that are out there for different purposes – such as commercial and industrial property lending.
- Take the time and hassle out of shopping around for the best deal. This can be done in the convenience of your own home.
- Professional advice on the best Mortgage Structure to suit your needs (e.g. table mortgage, fixed or floating rate, revolving credit, redraw, capped, interest only, reducing balance, tailored home loan, investment finance, gearing,…)
- Pre-approval of mortgage finance – making you a cash buyer and in a stronger position to negotiate the price you want.
- Up to date information on interest rates, fees and mortgage options.
- Access to specials offered by Banks and Lending Institutions.